Lennik's town hall
|• Mayor||Irina De Knop (VLD)|
|• Governing party/ies||VLD, LENNIK 2000|
|• Total||30.80 km2 (11.89 sq mi)|
|• Density||290/km2 (760/sq mi)|
|Area codes||02, 054|
Lennik (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈlɛnɪk]) is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Flemish Brabant. The municipality comprises the towns of Sint-Kwintens-Lennik, Sint-Martens-Lennik, Eizeringen and Gaasbeek. It is also situated in the Pajottenland. On January 1, 2006, Lennik had a total population of 8,694. The total area is 30.80 km² which gives a population density of 282 inhabitants per km².
On its territory is the national Gaasbeek Castle museum. A 4 metre high statue of Prince (a traditional plough horse) stands on the Market Place.
- "Wettelijke Bevolking per gemeente op 1 januari 2018". Statbel. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- Media related to Lennik at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website - Available only in Dutch
- QW1i's official website - Available only in Dutch
- Chiro Lennik Official Website - Available only in Dutch