Banoon railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Northbound view from Platform 1 in July 2012
|Location||Breton Street, Sunnybank|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||City network|
|Distance||16.66 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||3 (1 side, 1 island)|
|Status||Staffed part time|
|Station code||600206 (platform 1)|
600207 (platform 2)
600208 (platform 3)
|Fare zone||go card 2|
In 2008, an upgrade of the station was completed as part of the Salisbury to Kuraby triplication project. This included converting the western platform to an island, and a new footbridge with lifts.
Services by platform
|1||Beenleigh||Kuraby & Beenleigh|||
|2||Beenleigh||Beenleigh, Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove||Peak hours only|
|3||Beenleigh||Bowen Hills & Ferny Grove|||
- "DUPLICATE RAIL READY BY JUNE". Brisbane Telegraph (CITY FINAL ed.). Queensland, Australia. 22 November 1949. p. 15. Retrieved 16 February 2020 – via Trove.
- John Mickel (2 March 2008). "Salisbury to Kuraby rail upgrade paves the way for more train services". Queensland Government.
- Salisbury to Kuraby Railway Upgrade RCP
- "Beenleigh Line timetable". TransLink. Retrieved 14 December 2018.
- Banoon Platform 1 TransLink
- Banoon Platform 2 TransLink
- Banoon Platform 3 TransLink